Dates To Remember
Stay up to date on all of the fun events in our community!
Questions For Our Staff
Have a question for our staff? Submit one here - it's easy!
For more than 65 years, Holy Child Early Learning Center has offered children an environment that allows them to foster a lifelong love of learning, while exploring their creativity and building their character and moral base.
Download Our Brochure
Interesting in learning more about our center? Download our brochure.
Our Mission Statement
To provide excellent education to the whole child by focusing on the social, emotional, physical, intellectual, moral and spiritual development in a safe, nurturing environment where children develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Parents are a child’s first teachers and children learn best when parents are involved in their educational program.
- A talented, well-trained dedicated staff is the foundation of a quality early learning experience for children.
- Children learn best through meaningful interactions which encourages curiosity, discovery, and problem solving and allows for individual growth and development of a positive self-image.
- Each child is an individual and all children are creative and need to succeed.
- A carefully designed, developmentally appropriate early education program that is consistent with the values, goals and culture of a child’s family is highly correlated with a child’s sustained success throughout life.